Make a Donation to the Stonecoast Alumni Fund
The SCAA is working hard to support the Stonecoast community through a variety of programs that keeps our students, alumni and faculty engaged with each other and with the Stonecoast MFA program. Your donation will make a difference. Thank you for your support. We couldn’t do this work without your help.
Please follow the below instructions when making your gift to the Stonecoast Alumni Fund.
Please make checks out as follows:
Payee: University of Southern Maine
Memo on Check: Stonecoast Alumni Fund
Address: University Advancement, P.O. Box 9300, Portland, ME 04104
To make your gift online, please follow these instructions:
- Visit the USM Advancement website
- Under GIFT AMOUNT enter the amount you’d like to give.
- Under GIFT DETAILS you must reference “Stonecoast Alumni Fund” in the field titled “Please enter your designation here”.
- Enter your CONTACT INFORMATION.
- Click NEXT and follow the rest of the instructions.
REMEMBER: When making any donation to the Stonecoast Alumni Fund, it is important to reference the Stonecoast Alumni Fund on your gift to ensure it get properly tracked.
You will receive a confirmation from USM once your gift is received and processed. If you have any questions about your reunion registration, making a donation, or anything else alumni related, please contact Erin Underwood.