Elections for the Stonecoast Alumni Association Board are only a few months away. If you’d like to be a part of this energetic creative group of alumni, please consider running for one of the open positions listed below.
Open SCAA Board Positions:
- President (8/1/2012-7/31/2013) — filling the remaining year for this term
- Vice President (8/1/2012-7/31/2014)
- Secretary (8/1/2012-7/31/2014)
- Director (8/2012-7/31/2014)
- Director (8/1/2012-7/31/2014)
Draft Election Schedule:
- May 1 – Official Elections Announcement Emailed to Listserve
- May 15 – Nominations Open
- June 1 – Nominations End
- June 5 – Nomination Statements are Due From Candidates
- June 10 – Email Candidate Statements to Listserve
- June 19 – Email Ballot to Listserve
- June 20 – Voting Begins
- June 30 – Voting Ends
- July 1 – Results are Announced
- July 15 – New Board Terms Begin/Outgoing Terms End
More information about the elections will be coming soon to the Stonecoast Community Blog and to the Alumni Listserve. You can also check the FAQ page for additional details.
One thought on “Nominate & Vote: SCAA Elections”
Applications are being accepted until Wednesday 18 April for the Stonecoast residency in Howth, Ireland, which will take place 10-17 January 2013. Continuing students are given first priority, but alumni have been included in the last two residencies and are encouraged to apply. Email Ted Deppe at Theodore.email@example.com for more information and an application.