Alumni—old and new—and fellow Board Members—past and present: I am so pleased for the opportunity to say a huge thank you to you all for your support over the past year, a year that closed with a brilliant reunion in Maine. Since taking over as Interim President in January, I’ve learned quickly how important a role the Alumni Board play in creating the community of writers we first begin to talk about during our initial residencies at the Stone House. The amount of work done by such a small committee is truly astounding, and I thank everyone concerned. You know who you are!
On Sunday at the close of the reunion, the Board held its bi-annual meeting to which all Alumni were invited and to which a handful of old and new Alumni came! The meeting culminated with elections, and it therefore gives me great pleasure to announce the new Board effective as of August 1st.
FY 2013 Board of Directors
- President: Matthew Quinn Martin PF S’10 – (8/1/2012-7/31/2013) fill remaining term*
- Vice President: Libby Cudmore PF S’10 – (8/1/2012-7/31/2014)
- Treasurer: Mihku Paul – (8/1/2011-7/31/2013)
- Secretary: Jessica De Koninck – (8/1/2012-7/31/2014)
- Director: Lynnette James PF S’12 – (8/2012-7/31/2014)
- Director: Adam Kreutz Gallardo PF S’12 – (8/1/2012-7/31/2014)
- Director: to be confirmed
- Director: Bunny Goodjohn – (8/1/2011-7/31/2013) fill remaining term
- Director: Erin Underwood PF S’09 – (8/1/2011-7/31/2013)
* Matthew was elected to fill the President position I vacated having reached the end of my two-year elected position as Vice President (I stepped in as Interim President in January 2012). Hence Matthew’s Presidency is a one-year position, and nominations for a successor will be sought in the usual manner mid-2013.
** The board nominated a member of the alumni community for this position and is waiting on confirmation of acceptance.
It has been a pleasure to serve the community in my role as Vice President and President and I remain in position (!) until the end of July. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Bunny Goodjohn P W’07